Just because all bookshelves have the potential to hold books doesn’t mean that they’re all equal. The bookcase is easily the most essential storage unit in any home – it can be used for books, the versatile piece is also used to organize a variety of everyday items, from electronics and craft supplies to dishes and even clothing.
- Ladder Bookshelves are sleek, free-standing units that also work well as decorative furniture.
- Corner Bookshelves can turn your unused corner into an attractive space for displaying your books, collections and treasures.
- Leaning Bookcases take advantage of the wall behind them for their support.
- Folding Bookcases are great for students and others who need the flexiblity of moving bookcases without having to dissassemble them.
- Dormitory Bookcases and Shelves will give you some great ideas and shelving solutions for student dorms and apartments. T
- Revolving Bookcases While you might not have considered revolving bookcases in your home before, you have got to take a look at what’s available.
- Barrister Bookcases have glass doors that protect each shelf.
- Built-In Bookcases require the most thought and planning before you buy.